Bike Warranty Policy
Prerequisite for Bike Warranty :
Bike registration should be done on www.giantindia.com within 15 days of purchase, failing to which warranty will not be applicable
Warranty of five years for-
- Bicycle frame (Expect for downhill)
- Rigid fork
Warranty of three years for-
- Bicycle frame for a downhill bike.
Warranty of one-year for
- All other original parts (excluding non-Giant brand parts, all non-Giant brand parts shall be covered exclusively by the stated warranty of their original manufacturer)
- Normal wear and tear on parts such as tires, chains, brakes, cables, and gearwheels.
- Bicycles serviced by other than an Authorized Giant Dealer.
- Modifications from the original condition.
- Use of the bicycle for abnormal, competition, and /or commercial activities or for purpose other than those for which the bicycle was designed.
- Damage caused by failing to follow the owner’s manual.
- Decal damage resulting from taking part in competitions, jumping, downhill, and/or training for such activities or events or as a result of exposing the bike to, or riding the bike in, severe conditions or climates.
- Bike registration should be done within 15 days of purchase if not registered then the claim will be rejected
- Always Keep the purchase invoice!
- Take the complete bike photo
- Provide clear rider information and ride situation.
- Ride frequency Riding situation
- How far did the rider ride this bike?
How to claim?
The case would be rejected by
- Out of warranty
- Incorrect tool using
- The case caused by an external force
- Shipping damage or improper storage way
Gear Warranty Policy
- Giant Own Brand Components
- Contact SLR, Contact SL, Contact, Connect model serial.
- Giant Wheel system
- SLR, SL, CXR, TRX, XCR model serial.
- Giant Contact Switch Dropper Post
Warranty Principle-Out of warranty
Warranty of 3 Month for-
- Giant Own Brand products
- Bike Gear, Rider Gear, Service Gear.